Luxury Condominiums at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain
- Ski-in/Ski-out just steps from the Elkhorn lift
- Walking distance to the heart of Beaver Creek Village
- A recent $1.6 million renovation, unveiled for the 2013/2014 ski season, updated the interior common areas with red birch woodwork, custom granite selections, wool carpeting and slate tiling to enhance the look and feel of a sophisticated mountain lodge.
- Front desk, daily housekeeping, private underground parking
- Complimentary on-demand shuttle service.
- Outdoor heated pool, two hot tubs, private ski lockers
- Group meeting room for up to 50 people.
- Wireless Internet access
- Full kitchen, washer/dryer, gas fireplace and a private balcony or patio.
- Google Map
Borders Lodge 301 . New Listing
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (1,1,0), 1009 sf
Rare opportunity to own an ideal mountain end unit escape in desirable Upper Boarder ... (more)
Photos, Details and Map